This is a genuinely great question together with over the path of this next blog post I will try to answer the question. One we can answer at Timberdise garden summer room
Is a log cabin a back garden room or is a back garden room unique? I imagine the easy answer is they are each kind of the same thing but what makes them unique is the way they are constructed.
A log cabin is undeniably a back garden room,but they may not look the same as a conventional back garden room due to the cabins differentiating aspect that make it look somewhat different to back garden room but they each do completely the same thing. If you need more help visitTimberdise garden log cabin
Don’t get a log cabin or a back garden room messed up with a summer months house,they are two very different things. The principal one is that a log cabin or back garden room has the potential to be used all year round whilst a summer months house isn’t seriously suitable for use all throughout the winter time. Sure,some people will use them in the winter time but in comparison to a log cabin or back garden room they are not in the same league.
So,our back garden rooms are currently in the design of a log cabin When you think about a back garden room you think about the potential to have a supplemental room in the back garden that you can use for pretty much everything you want without all the supplementary prices that comes with a routine house extension.
Advantages of a back garden room or log cabin.
1. You don’t have to worry about planning authorization (in the majority cases).
2. You don’t have to worry about contractors working on your home for weeks perhaps months until the work is complete.
3. There’s none of the untidiness together with dust.
4. Undoubtedly the most important factor of all is the price. A garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the price together with time than a property extension.
5. The finished product is far more impressive together with eye catching than your typical house extension.
More recent research suggests that adding a log cabin or back garden room to your home will enhance the value of your house. The typical example is that a back garden room or log cabin around ₤ 5k will incorporate around ₤ 30k to your home. So not only are you getting a brilliant looking addition to your home than can be used for more or less everything,you are also adding much may need value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the foundations,let’s take a more detailed look at what is a log cabin together with what makes it a back garden room.
1. Let’s look at the wall structures of a back garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific design of a back garden room. For one the wall structures of the cabin are thicker than your normal back garden building. Economy cabins commence at a 19mm thick wall structure but when you go up to look at the premium cabins they commence at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm together with the absolutely unbelievable 70mm thick wall structures.
2. Wood is an all-natural insulator so the thicker the wood the better the insulation you get. But what wood also is fantastic at doing is deflecting heat. So in the winter time your cabin will hold in the heat very well together with in the hot months the thicker the wall structures the cooler the cabin will be. This is another factor why a log cabin is a fantastic alternative to have as your option for your ideal back garden room. The way the logs are constructed is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin dry with the insulation working efficiently. The thickness of the wood also eradicates any need for any man-made insulation on the wall structures,you simply don’t require it,thus saving you extra money on wall structure insulation because the wood provides all you require.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors together with windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the alternative on all cabins to upgrade the windows together with doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the building. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall structure thickness of 34mm or above you get an automatic door together with window upgrade so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet again incorporate to insulation of the building.
4. What about the floor together with roof? Cabins come with flooring together with roofing tongue together with groove boards of 14mm,but again when you upgrade to a cabin with wall structures of 34mm or above you will get an automatic upgrade for the floor together with roof to 19mm thickness which again incorporates to the insulation of the back garden room.
Contact us atTimberdise garden log cabinRead more →