This is an extremely excellent question together with over the course of this next blog post I will endeavor to address the question. One we can answer at Timberdise garden summer room
Is a log cabin a garden room or is a garden room different? I suspect the basic explanation is they are each kind of the same thing but what makes them different is the way they are designed.
A log cabin is absolutely a garden room,but they may not appear the same as a regular backyard garden room due to the cabins differentiating aspect that make it appear slightly different to backyard garden room but they each do completely the same thing. If you need more help visitwww.timberdisegardenbuildings.co.uk
Never get a log cabin or a garden room messed up with a hot months house,they are 2 very different things. The major one is that a log cabin or backyard garden room has the capacity to be used all year round whereas a hot months house isn’t genuinely suitable for use throughout the winter season. Sure,some people will use them in the winter season but in contrast to a log cabin or backyard garden room they are not in the same league.
So,our backyard garden rooms are already in the design of a log cabin When you think about a garden room you think about the capacity to have a supplemental room in the backyard garden that you can use for fairly much everything you want without having all the added costs that comes with a routine house extension.
Advantages of a garden room or log cabin.
1. You don’t have to worry about planning consent (in the majority scenarios).
2. You don’t have to worry about builders working on your home for weeks perhaps months until the work is finished.
3. There’s none of the untidiness together with dust.
4. Undoubtedly the most important factor of all is the price. A backyard garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the price together with time than a home extension.
5. The completed product is far more eye-catching together with eye catching than your normal house extension.
Most recent research proposes that incorporating a log cabin or backyard garden room to your home will increase the market value of your house. The typical example is that a garden room or log cabin about ₤ 5k will add about ₤ 30k to your home. So not only are you acquiring a superb looking addition to your home than can be used for more or less everything,you are also incorporating much may need market value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the basics,let’s take a closer appear at what is a log cabin together with what makes it a garden room.
1. Let’s appear at the walls of a garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific design of a garden room. For one the walls of the cabin are thicker than your common backyard garden structure. Economy cabins commence at a 19mm thick wall but when you go up to appear at the premium cabins they commence at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm together with the totally fabulous 70mm thick walls.
2. Wood is a natural insulator so the thicker the wood the better the insulation you get. But what wood also is fantastic at doing is reflecting heat. So in the winter season your cabin will hold in the heat very well together with in the summertime the thicker the walls the cooler the cabin will be. This is another factor why a log cabin is a terrific alternative to have as your alternative for your perfect backyard garden room. The way the logs are designed is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin completely dry with the insulation working successfully. The thickness of the wood also removes any need for any artificial insulation on the walls,you simply don’t really need it,thus saving you further money on wall insulation because the wood provides all you really need.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors together with windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the alternative on all cabins to upgrade the windows together with doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the structure. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall thickness of 34mm or above you get an automatic door together with window upgrade so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet once again add to insulation of the structure.
4. What about the floor together with roof? Cabins come with flooring together with roofing tongue together with groove boards of 14mm,but once again when you upgrade to a cabin with walls of 34mm or above you will get an automatic upgrade for the floor together with roof to 19mm thickness which once again adds to the insulation of the backyard garden room.
Contact us atTimberdise